特別研究員 任 衛同
|2009||B.S. in Physics, Nanjing University, China|
|2012||M.S. in Physics, Nanjing University, China|
|2018年||Ph. D in Physics, Nanjing University, China|
|2019-present||Postdoctoral Researcher, RIKEN Theoretical Molecular Sciense Labotoray, Japan|
RESEARCH PROJECTSThe functional dynamics of bio-macromolecules with theoretical simulations:
- Metal ions modulated protein folding and target recognition
- Phosphorylation modulated p53 binding to MDM2 by multi-scale simulations
- Functional dynamics of group II chaperonin
- Unraveling the Coupling between Conformational Changes and Ligand Binding in Ribose Binding Protein Using Multiscale Molecular Dynamics and Free-Energy Calculations.
W. Ren, H. M Dokainish, A. Shinobu, H. Oshima, Y. Sugita
J. Phys. Chem. B, 125(11), 2898–2909 (2021)
- Exploration of the folding dynamics of human telomeric G-quadruplex with an hybrid atomistic structure-based model.
Y. Bian, W. Ren, F. Song, J. Yu, and J. Wang
J. Chem. Phys., 148, 204107 (2018).
- Consequences of Energetic Frustration on the Ligand-Coupled Folding/Dimerization Dynamics of Allosteric Protein S100A12.
W. Ren, W. Li, J. Wang, J. Zhang, and W. Wang
J. Phys. Chem. B, 121, 9799-9806 (2017).
- A novel missense mutation in the ALPL gene causes dysfunction of the protein.
B. Chen, L. Li, W. Ren, L. Yi, Y. Wang, F. Yan
Molecular Medicine Reports, 16, 710-718 (2017).
- Piecing Together the Allosteric Patterns of Chaperonin GroEL.
J. Chen, Q. Zhang, W. Ren, and W. Li
J. Phys. Chem. B, 121, 4987-4996 (2017).
- Molecular simulations of substrate release and coupled conformational motions in adenylate kinase.
D. Cui, W. Ren, W. Li and W. Wang
J. Theor. and Comput. Chem., 15, 1650004 (2016).
- Metal cofactor modulated folding and target recognition of HIV-1 NCp7.
W. Ren, D. Ji, X. Xu
J. Phys. Chem. B, 119, 114-127 (2015).