Special Postdoctoral Researcher Mao Oide
||B.S. (Physics) Keio University, Japan
||M.S. (Physics) Keio University, Japan
||Ph.D. (Science) Keio University, Japan
||JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists(-2020)
||Special Postdoctoral Researcher, RIKEN, Theoretical Molecular Science Laboratory, Japan
Biophysics Society of Japan, Protein Science Society of Japan
- Protein structure and dynamics
- Signal transduction mechanism of plant photoreceptor protein
- Energy landscape of domain motion in glutamate dehydrogenase deduced from cry-electron microscopy.
M. Oide, T. Kato, T. Oroguchi, and M. Nakasako
FEBS J.,, (2019).
- Molecular shape under far-red light and red light-induced association of Arabidopsis phytochrome B.
M. Oide, T. Hikima, T. Oroguchi, T. Kato, Y. Yamaguchi, S. Yoshihara, M. Yamamoto, M. Nakasako, and K. Okajima
FEBS J., (2019).
- Classification of ab initio models of proteins restored from small-angle X-ray scattering.
M. Oide, Y. Sekiguchi, A. Fukuda, K. Okajima, T. Oroguchi, and M. Nakasako
J. Synchrotron Rad., 25, 1379-1388 (2018).
- Blue light-excited LOV1 and LOV2 domains cooperatively regulate the kinase activity of full-length phototropin2 from Arabidopsis.
M. Oide, K. Okajima, H. Nakagami, T. Kato, Y. Sekiguchi, T. Oroguchi, T. Hikima, M. Yamamoto, and M. Nakasako
J. Biol. Chem., 293, 963-972 (2018).
- Blue light-excited Light-Oxygen-Voltage-sensng domain 2 (LOV2) triggers a rearrangement of the kinase domain to induce phosphorylation activity in Arabidopsis phototropic1.
M. Oide, K. Okajima, S. Kashojiya, Y. Takayama, T. Oroguchi, T. Hikima, M. Yamamoto, and M. Nakasako
J. Biol. Chem., 291, 19975-19984 (2016).